Menu

Gluten-free bread recipe for sandwiches?

I haven't found a recipe that I love yet (will have to try that one next).

In the meantime, Udi's makes really good GF breads. I'm particularly fond of their burger buns and hotdog rolls.

:iagree:I was going to suggest Udi's also. I could not believe how "normal" the texture of their bread is and it's not crumbly like other GF breads.

If you don't mind baking Pamela's mixes are the best. My gf guys LOVE the bread mix. Over the last 8 years we've tried a lot of breads and my celiac son tells me this is the closest he's had to 'real' bread. Their other mixes are very good as well.

For a ready made bread Udi's is very good as well.

Love the look of the wrap recipe. My son will be thrilled. He's always looking for something new.

Edited by StillLearning

If you don't mind baking Pamela's mixes are the best. My gf guys LOVE the bread mix. Over the last 8 years we've tried a lot of breads and my celiac son tells me this is the closest he's had to 'real' bread. Their other mixes are very good as well.

For a ready made bread Udi's is very good as well.

Love the look of the wrap recipe. My son will be thrilled. He's always looking for something new.

:iagree:

Bob's Red Mill also makes a couple bread mixes that are good too (Multi grain bread, pizza, and corn bread). If you're in an area that doesn't carry any of these, Amazon sells them in bulk. Udi also has a sight, where you can get their breads in bulk as well.