Menu

Anyone have any gently used cloth they'd sell me?!? Look inside please!

I'm trying to help someone on the DS forum build a stash. She posted on one of my threads on there and I just have a very strong desire to assist her in getting a stash going. I ordered and sent her some handmade wipes, but would REALLY like to go further and help her with some diapers. She has no support, and I think very little funds to work with.

She's having a girl. I'm looking for good condition, but nothing super pricey. I want prefolds, flats, covers, and maybe a few fitteds. I wouldn't turn down all-in-ones, but feel they would be out of my price range. I'd like to get a nice lot from one or two people to save on shipping costs, so if you are done with your cloth, PLEASE pm me with items and prices.

Thank you for reading and considering this!

She's having a girl. I'm looking for good condition, but nothing super pricey. I want prefolds, flats, covers, and maybe a few fitteds.

For flats I've just been stocking up on receiving blankets from the thrift store. Prefolds also seem easy to make form those. Some of the thinner ones will also make great wipes after being cut down. For great wool soakers to wear over the flats you can buy thrift store wool sweaters, felt them and then cut out and sew them up into soakers or longies. Here are a couple of links: longies, soakers, soakers again, both. If you knit, Ravelry has some good free patterns.

I have pm'd everyone. I am SO excited that there are others willing to do this for a stranger! The girl told me she had tears in her eyes when I told her I was sending wipes. I can't imagine how excited she will be to get boxes of diapers!

I love to restore people's faith in humanity! :)