Menu

5 year old may face murder charges...

That is a lazy headline. There is a murder investigation, that doesn't mean they would charge a 5 year old. They have to be 12 before they can even stand trial.

I've read other stories that said the 16 year old that was supposed to be watching the kids was mentally disabled. I'd be surprised if the adult in the home doesn't face some sort of charge.

That is a lazy headline. There is a murder investigation, that doesn't mean they would charge a 5 year old. They have to be 12 before they can even stand trial.

I've read other stories that said the 16 year old that was supposed to be watching the kids was mentally disabled. I'd be surprised if the adult in the home doesn't face some sort of charge.

:iagree:

Yep. I think the parents or primary caregivers who left their [very small] children in the care of a mentally disabled person should be charged with criminal neglect at the very least.

What I'd like to know is where the 5-year old got the idea to hold the toddler underwater.

ME TOO!!!! How on earth would they know how to drown someone and/or that it would stop the baby from crying? That's very disturbing.