Menu

Grey's Anatomy...SPOILER

What did Meredith say to the therapist at the very end....my dh started talking...I heard, 'my mother tried to kill herself when I was kid. Not only that, but...(dh blah blah blah)'. And then she finished up with, 'I'm ready. Bring it on.' or some such to indicate she was ready to face therapy.

What did Meredith say to the therapist at the very end....my dh started talking...I heard, 'my mother tried to kill herself when I was kid. Not only that, but...(dh blah blah blah)'. And then she finished up with, 'I'm ready. Bring it on.' or some such to indicate she was ready to face therapy.

I thought she said, "my mother tried to kill herself when she was a kid because the love of her life left. I never told anyone."

Which made me wonder, who was the love of her life? From what we know about Meredith's parents, it certainly didn't seem that her mother was that invested in the marriage. Wasn't it her affair with the chief that led to the divorce? Did the chief end the affair?

On a side note: Does anyone know the name of the actress who plays Meredith's therapist? It's really bugging me that I can't place her.

The kiss didn't bother me or surprise me. It's seemed clear from previous episodes that Torres is beginning to wonder about the nature of her relationship with Hahn.

Yep, her exact words..."so you think I'm broken, well fix me."

And the Hahn/Torres story line.....GAG! - Why, oh why????:tongue_smilie: