Menu

Please pray for the Hamil family in Oklahoma

I know many were affected and have had major loss due to the severe storms the other day, but this family is really on my heart today. 3yo Ryan went missing after a tornado hit the families home. He was hunkered down with his mother, 15 month old brother & 5 yo sister waiting out the storm. His body was found along the shoreline of the lake near his home. His 15 month old brother was rushed to the hospital, but did not survive.:crying: The 5 yo girl is in ICU with head wounds, bleeding on the brain and a broken leg. The mother had surgery this morning. She dislocated and fractured her hip. She is 5 months pregnant. The baby is fine and mother is doing as well as can be expected. The father was working out of town at the time of the storms. I cannot even begin to imagine...Please pray for this family.

Yes I'll be praying. They live in my sisters old neighborhood. It is unbelievable what has happened. There are a lot of good people around them for support. I know a lot of local people, including my sister who is organizing various donations.

Yes I'll be praying. They live in my sisters old neighborhood. It is unbelievable what has happened. There are a lot of good people around them for support. I know a lot of local people, including my sister who is organizing various donations.

That is good to know that they have good support around them. Their going to need it! I don't know them personally, but do know a friend of theirs, which is how I heard...