Menu

Barilla Plus rocks!

My midwife suggested Barilla Plus pasta because it has so much more protein than regular pasta. We had some of the spaghetti tonight. It was really, really good! Even my super picky 3yo asked for more.

I really don't like whole wheat pasta, the texture or flavor. The Barilla Plus is nothing like whole wheat pasta. It has a slightly darker color than regular pasta and it's a little firmer, but tastes really good.

Just wanted to share :)

Thanks for the review. I am looking for ways to add more protein to our diet w/out adding more meat. I will definately try this pasta.

By the way, I grew up eating beans all the time. I still eat them a lot but really don't like them. So a new source of non-meat protein that doesn't cost a fortune is good info.

Thanks.

Denise

We have Been using this for years and my family loves it so much that they really don't like regular pasta anymore. They say that the regular stuff is too mushy even when cooked al dente. Even my very picky hubby likes it. Our store carries in in spaghetti, angel hair, fettacini, penne, rotini, farfalle, elbow and I think one other type. My family likes them all. My kids are veggies which is why I originally converted but it is also higher in fiber and IMO just taste better.