Menu

Bookmooch could really use some more homeschoolers

I have been using bookmooch for over a year now. It is wonderful. You list book you are willing to send (for keeps) to other members. For each book you send out you get a point. You also receive a tenth of a point for each book listed and each book you mark as received. I have received over 200 book via this site int he last year. Each book costs 1 point. Here is the link if you want to investigate the site

http://bookmooch.com/

Also I will try to answer any questions posted here. The only expense to use this is what you spend to mail books to other members.

A year ago there were more homeschoolers but several of them have put their account on vacation(usually because they are moving or something)

Please consider sending books overseas as well.

You get 3 points for every book sent overseas.

The option exists to set your posting profile to "ask me", so that you can still say no to sending heavy books.

So I just signed up, posted my first short list of books (about 12) and I am already ready to send half of them off!!! :)

Thanks for the push to sign up, now I have to decide what I want to get with my points...