Menu

Ikea Trofast

Yay or nay? We have had to combine 2 kids who previously had separate rooms into one. The result has been mayhem and I'm desperate for some kind of storage solution. I'm going to be near an ikea tomorrow, so any opinions would be welcome. TIA,

Yay or nay? We have had to combine 2 kids who previously had separate rooms into one. The result has been mayhem and I'm desperate for some kind of storage solution. I'm going to be near an ikea tomorrow, so any opinions would be welcome. TIA,

they're on my shopping list for the new house! I haven't used them, but I did see them and they look wonderful. DH approved them for the boys room. :) We'll be buying them soon.

We have a vertical one for coloring books, crayons, etc., with shallow boxes, and a tri-step one in the kids' closet for all the "collection" toys -- Legos, tea set stuff, etc. Lots of bang for the buck, since the bins aren't expensive, and you can change things as you go -- smaller bins or larger ones, depending on your needs. And you can also add shelves.