Menu

Crock-Pot Cooking

I need a cookbook/recipe book. Which is a good one? I don't cook with any dairy- cheese/butter/milk, etc. but we do substitute soy products (not chz) and rice milk.

I also need simple. I do not have time for elaborate, long preparation type recipes.

Any suggestions?

I feel a little lost looking at the cookbooks on Amazon. I really need it to be tasty but SIMPLE.

Rebecca

Not a cook book but check ou http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/ for lots of great recipes. Very easy and simple ones too.

:iagree: Fast, simple, and adaptable to your dietary needs. She has a cookbook (Make it Fast, Cook it Slow), but I always use online recipes for the comment sections. I like to see how other people tweaked a recipe or what substitutions they made. It comes in handy when working around food sensitivities or allergies.

The Make It Fast, Cook it Slow book is written by Stephanie O'Dea and she has also written another cookbook that has a green cover. It is another crockpot cookbook but is sorted by price points. She is gluten free and gives options in all of her recipes for substituting gluten free stuff and omitting the dairy or changing it. We are gluten free/dairy free and use both of her cookbooks.