Menu

Jamie Oliver

Yeah! What's going on? It's been a tough day for my son. First, he is certain he's becoming a vegetarian because the thought of eating chicken is repulsive to him after he hangs with our chickens. Next, he was looking forward to watching Jamie Oliver and "STUPID Dancing with the Stars is on". His words, not mine.

:bigear:

IMHO, the way that man zests a lemon is akin to foreplay.

I haven't checked out his new series yet. It's in LA, is that right?

He certainly made LA schools look pretty bad. Well, to be honest, he just showed everyone else what was going on. He must have madee the wrong people angry. I like the show though, I'll follow it on hulu I guess.

Seriously? I was wondering what happened. I wonder if it was low ratings or if the whole fight with the LA schools did rub someone the wrong way. They do come off looking pretty bad so far. In the first season, I feel like the school system came off okay - it was the USDA that were made to look like complete idiots. But this time around it's the schools themselves.

Hmmm...maybe that's why I like him so much. I thought it was the Cockney accent (makes me think of My Fair Lady and Dickens characters, all close to my heart). But I think you might be onto something there...

He certainly made LA schools look pretty bad. Well, to be honest, he just showed everyone else what was going on. He must have madee the wrong people angry. I like the show though, I'll follow it on hulu I guess.

Yeah, I subscribed on Hulu too because I got tired of trying to figure out when the heck it would be on. LOVE the show!

I haven't checked out his new series yet. It's in LA, is that right?

Yeah - that's why I have a picture of him on my fridge (and Jonas Armstrong - BBC's Robin Hood). DD8 asks why have the pictures up there and I'm quite honest. I love them. :lol: