Menu

Getting Errors when searching or clicking "new posts"

aliya

For most of the day today, I've been unable to view "new posts" or search. I keep getting the following message:

image.php?type=dberror Database error The The Well-Trained Mind Forums (aka Hive Mind) database has encountered a problem. Please try the following:

• Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.welltrainedmind.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.

The http://www.welltrainedmind.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Glad it's not just me, but it's getting frustrating because today is my free day to search for curriculum - both ideas and stuff available. :(

Hate to go pay full price just because I can't do a search!

And the Peace Hill Store site is down. I really wanted to listen to an audio from Susan on vacation but I can't get in.:confused:

Maybe your spell checker is British. I think that ending words "ise" or "ize" is a regional difference in spelling between the US and Britain. How does your checker stand on the color/colour issue? Or whether commas go inside or outside of quotation marks?

that is what I was thinking? but since I am only on book 3 of AAS, with my son, I am learning the rules with him...tee hee thanks for the smile and colour is shown wrong on my spell checker.

It's not just here but other sites also. It's frustrating! Sony's Network is completely down so ds can't watch netflix on tv. Rumor has it that major servers were hacked this week causing anarchy; down servers, website errors, release of personal information and emails.

Just shows how much we depend on the internet, ten years ago who would have imagine that we would be so dependable on the web.

BTW the Mods post HERE regarding problems on this board

Edited by Sahmqui
adding