Menu

Reviews needed for Timez Attack Deluxe

Capt_Uhura

We have all of it. I bought it in stages. We got the next level as a reward for finishing the lower levels.

We have no complaints. The games are different and challenging as you move through the different worlds. My boys LOOOOOVE them. Yeah, the math stays the same but they don't care.

It was worth the money for us. My boys don't get a lot of video game time so they have been enjoying it. As you progress through the different worlds, it gets a bit more challenging...you can fall off the edge, you have to jump over pieces of bridges that are missing, dodge falling boulders, ect. It's really helped them with their multiplication facts and they are having fun while doing it.

My 7 yr old plays it constantly. First she got herself to the "Times Tables Master" level. Then she decided that everyone else ought to become masters too, so she created other users and plays for each of us. Then it was the cat, then the dog. She obviously knows her times tables backwards and forwards, but today I saw her getting questions wrong. I asked her why, she said "I want to get the chickens to become Times Tables Masters but I don't think they actually know their times tables. So I'm getting them wrong intentionally."

My ds(then10/11) and dd(then8/9) LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it (maybe obsessively:tongue_smilie:)....until they beat all the levels. Then they were completely done with it. Now, it took a little while and they were doing it daily and every chance they got. But when they got to the end, that was it. They didn't want to start over or anything. But we got great mileage out of it until then. (We also don't have video games so that could have something to do with it as well...)

My dd did not like all the review sections. She felt too much pressure to beat the timer. She loved the free version but hated the deluxe. I asked for a refund and got one with no problem.

Paula

We had the same experience, she gets stressed out about the timer and ended up refusing to play the game. It was more then 30 days so we didn't get a refund and she still doesn't know her times tables:( My younger likes to play it though:)