Menu

See you all in a couple of days..................

wishing everyone a blessed and peaceful remainder of this week......and G-d bless to those who will be celebrating Easter on Sunday.

I am hosting a Model Seder for our Homeschool Co-op and at last count, I have 40 people attending. :w00t: DD12 made 'Bag of Plagues' for each family, and I am making pillows for the moms who will attend so that they can sit back and relax in their chair during the Seder.

I also have to boil ALOT of eggs, and get a ton of stuff together, but mostly, I have to make pillows. And, dh is on travel.........................and the house goes on the market a week from Friday. So Thursday and Friday, I will be packing and throwing things away in the lower level so we can have it emptied so the new flooring can be installed.

Warm wishes, and good thoughts for safe travel to those who are traveling - and to those who are staying at home - may you enjoy peace, rest, calm, and joy.

:grouphug:

wishing everyone a blessed and peaceful remainder of this week......and G-d bless to those who will be celebrating Easter on Sunday.

I am hosting a Model Seder for our Homeschool Co-op and at last count, I have 40 people attending. :w00t: DD12 made 'Bag of Plagues' for each family, and I am making pillows for the moms who will attend so that they can sit back and relax in their chair during the Seder.

I also have to boil ALOT of eggs, and get a ton of stuff together, but mostly, I have to make pillows. And, dh is on travel.........................and the house goes on the market a week from Friday. So Thursday and Friday, I will be packing and throwing things away in the lower level so we can have it emptied so the new flooring can be installed.

Warm wishes, and good thoughts for safe travel to those who are traveling - and to those who are staying at home - may you enjoy peace, rest, calm, and joy.

:grouphug:

Blessings to you too this week!