Menu

In Emergency Room so can't take ACT tomorrow

I'm sitting with a son who was admitted to the hospital and I can't get his brothers to the test in the morning.

As I'm just sitting here doing nothing but stressing out, I figured I'd go to the website and see what I need to do to cancel/reschedule. Are we just up creek? No refund even if I reschedule? Anything?

My priority is the son here, so the $100 I paid when I registered them is going to be flushed regardless.

But if anyone knows how I might go about getting a refund/reschedule or whatever, that would be great.

Well son is okay as far as this piece of poo hospital can tell. Do not get me started on this place! Thank heavens he is okay bc otherwise they might have killed him with neglect.:glare: We should be heading home in a couple hours.

I will try calling ACT on Monday to see what all we can work out. We can't do the next one in June bc I have a baby due then, but maybe one after that.

Thank you.