Menu

I am shopping today instead of schooling my children.

Guest RecumbentHeart
Utilikilts? :D

Is seems a little freakish that I was thinking about these this morning and then wander by here to find this random suggestion ...

Because I can, I am, I ought, I will.

:D

I have not got a list,

I have not got a need,

I'm shopping purely for selfish greed.

StuffMart Ahoy!

Lookie there!! You already schooled yourself with a poem... At least copywork... It's from Veggie Tales, I realized... Wait... you watch TV?? ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm being dead serious when I say I want to get my husband into one...for a few minutes at least :blushing: "Its like lingerie! Manly lingerie! Honest!!"

Think he'd go for it?

I'm not sure Manly lingerie is a good name for it. How about Mangerie? I'm enjoying the kilts. Can't say I like David Tennant or Sean Connery. How do you search these pictures out? I'm afraid of what I'll come up with if I try to Google "men in kilts". Maybe hunky british actors in kilts?

Kelly

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm being dead serious when I say I want to get my husband into one...for a few minutes at least :blushing: "Its like lingerie! Manly lingerie! Honest!!"

Think he'd go for it?

Well wrap it pretty for Father's day. Slip it on him quick while he's stunned. And then....... He may wear it often then.

So I'm going to take a cold shower before I go to stuffmart. :lol:

Guest RecumbentHeart
There are pics in another thread...:D

Why does that happen? I, not having been on the forum to see any thread about the utilikilts, was thinking about utilikilts totally randomly all on my own and then find others doing the same ...

.. is there a "something" that gets in the air?

Well wrap it pretty for Father's day. Slip it on him quick while he's stunned. And then....... He may wear it often then.

So I'm going to take a cold shower before I go to stuffmart. :lol:

They're bloody expensive, so I'm thinking for our anniversary next year. A gift that keeps on...giving.

:D gawking and swooning are allowed?!

Allowed? I thought it was impossible to prevent!

Why does that happen? I, not having been on the forum to see any thread about the utilikilts, was thinking about utilikilts totally randomly all on my own and then find others doing the same ...

.. is there a "something" that gets in the air?

'Something'. Yup.

Hey now...some of us are being dead serious...

*wonders how to get Wolf to cooperate with the measuring...*

Oh yeah, the measuring part...dh wants to know if they come in a variety of inseams because, well, one must account for an appropriate level of coverage. He has concerns about "getting cold"! :001_huh:

Faith

Oh yeah, the measuring part...dh wants to know if they come in a variety of inseams because, well, one ust account for an appropriate level of coverage. He has concerns about "getting cold"! :001_huh:

Faith

The site shows how to measure...including getting him on his knees for the right length...

*wonders if this is the right time to get those knee high leather boots for herself...*