Menu

Newbie Here/ Got scared that the forums were down.

Not a newbie to hsing. Been doin' that for 7 years. Just became addicted to WTM forums this week! Been trying to get on in between getting kiddos ready for bed and freaked out that I couldn't.

Has that ever happened to any of you guys? I just posted on Peace Hill Press's fb page...."What's happened to the forums?"

I was seriously upset! I needed to :chillpill:!

Every so often the boards go down. It generally doesn't last too long (I think the lengthiest was about 12 hours once?). A lot of housework or teaching gets done during those times :D

But they do a great job keeping servers running - just sometimes traffic may be too heavy briefly.

And welcome to the boards. Lots of good knowledge here - and unfortunately reasons to try new curriculum. :glare:

The best thing is when the general board goes down, and we all go hang out on the curriculum board and whine that the general board isn't working. We're quite the entertaining group of people. :D

No worries, everyone panics when the board goes down! I don't know who those people are who actually teach. I do this: :willy_nilly:

yes, the boards go down once in a while..seems like during politics season..you get back on and wonder what fight you missed:lol:

we all get a bit twitchy when the boards are down, you are not alone :D

welcome!!