Menu

I'm starting to hate basketball!

I really :001_wub: March Madness! Dh and I enjoy it together! Of course, my bracket is holding up decent so far so that may be part of it! The Kentucky Derby is the best 2 minutes in sports but the first four days of March Madness is the best 4 days in sports ;)

Wait, could you really mean that you hate March Madness :eek:

Maybe I better :leaving:

Wait, could you really mean that you hate March Madness :eek:

I can't speak for Simka, but yes. *I* hate March Madness.

Actually I hate basketball of any flavor while my husband loves college basketball.

Since he's never been a guy to sit in front of the television, he turns on every set in the house so he can keep track of the games as he's wandering about doing various chores.

Ugh.

:glare: That's all. Please, tell me March Madness will be over soon!

:lol::lol: I don't dislike basketball, BUT I will be very happy tomorrow morning when the 6 men who have taken up residence in my basement for the past 3 days, will be flying out and back to their respective homes.

Dh has best buddies from college that meet somewhere every year to attend the NCAA tournies. This year, it's Denver. Yesterday, they broke our ds's bedroom window playing HORSE outside. In the group, there is 1 CEO, 4 college professors, 2 engineers and a computer firm manager (dh). The CEO broke the window.

I feel as if I am a dorm mom trying to keep 19yo's under control.:glare: IT WILL BE OVER SOON!