Menu

Negin in Grenada, Nancy in NH & Colleen in NS...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :party: :party: :hurray: :hurray: I know yours isn't until technically until tomorrow Colleen, but I wanted to be sure to wish you blessings on your special day!

Happy Birthday ladies!! I hope you are spoiled rotten and have a wonderful wonderful day! I'm so glad for all you bring to these boards. I have so enjoyed reading your posts and learning from you. Blessings! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Aw, thank you, Ibbygirl! What a shock to sign in here and see a thread directed to me! Thank you so much! It's going to be a good day tomorrow - I get to sleep in, get spoiled with a yummy breakfast and gifts; and then I'm going out for some "alone to think" time and soak in some nature and sun I hope, and then home to some yummy supper and cake. And tonight a friend is taking me out for dessert.

Aw, thank you, Ibbygirl! What a shock to sign in here and see a thread directed to me! Thank you so much! It's going to be a good day tomorrow - I get to sleep in, get spoiled with a yummy breakfast and gifts; and then I'm going out for some "alone to think" time and soak in some nature and sun I hope, and then home to some yummy supper and cake. And tonight a friend is taking me out for dessert.

Sounds like a perfect day! Enjoy it! :grouphug:

You are all so incredibly sweet and caring. Thank you.

:grouphug:

ThankYou.jpg

Had a wonderful day. So sweet. Everyone spoiled me.

Dd made me some gorgeous things. She's so creative.

Ds walked down the road and bought me something from $ that he saved.

Dh got me my gift a few months ago and is also giving me the gift of time (he'll teach the kids for one day a week for a few weeks to give me time! :)).

My parents spoiled me as they always do and we had a fabulous evening together.

We're going out for dinner to our favorite restaurant later this coming week. I wish that we could all be there together. :grouphug:

And early last night, we went out to see the moon. Gorgeous ... :hurray:

Once again, thank you all so much.

Nancy and Colleen, Happy Birthday to you both also. :D :grouphug: :D

You are all so incredibly sweet and caring. Thank you.

:grouphug:

ThankYou.jpg

Had a wonderful day. So sweet. Everyone spoiled me.

Dd made me some gorgeous things. She's so creative.

Ds walked down the road and bought me something from $ that he saved.

Dh got me my gift a few months ago and is also giving me the gift of time (he'll teach the kids for one day a week for a few weeks to give me time! ).

My parents spoiled me as they always do and we had a fabulous evening together.

We're going out for dinner to our favorite restaurant later this coming week. I wish that we could all be there together.

And early last night, we went out to see the moon. Gorgeous ... :hurray:

Once again, thank you all so much.

Nancy and Colleen, Happy Birthday to you both also. :D :grouphug: :D

Oh what a lovely day you had! You deserve it! I'm so glad that it was so nice. :) :grouphug:

Thank you, dear fellow boardies!

I, too, had a nice day. Breakfast, then I went out by myself for a few hours to use a gift certificate and walk on a beach boardwalk. Sat on the beach for awhile, too, just soaking in the sun and the nature sights around me. Haven't done that in so long. Came home to a wonderful supper, prepared by my husband and children. Even though the food didn't come out the way my husband had hoped, I was just thankful that they did all that for me. I love my family. I am grateful for another year of life.

(and now off to make an attempt at sufficiently replying to a mega-thread that I started...)

Thank you, dear fellow boardies!

I, too, had a nice day. Breakfast, then I went out by myself for a few hours to use a gift certificate and walk on a beach boardwalk. Sat on the beach for awhile, too, just soaking in the sun and the nature sights around me. Haven't done that in so long. Came home to a wonderful supper, prepared by my husband and children. Even though the food didn't come out the way my husband had hoped, I was just thankful that they did all that for me. I love my family. I am grateful for another year of life.

(and now off to make an attempt at sufficiently replying to a mega-thread that I started...)

Wow what a wonderful day! Sounds perfect! I'm so glad your birthday was so nice. :)