Menu

This mothering gig is just full of sacrifices! (gratuitous birthday girl pic inside)

For example, tonight I discovered that there wasn't enough leftover birthday cake for two kid pieces, let alone enough for all FIVE kids. So, being the good, caring mother that I am, I ate it. Anything to spare my precious babies anguish. ;)

Although we had the party yesterday, the "baby" turns 3 tomorrow! I'll have to stop calling her the baby sometime...soon, I imagine. :sad:

For example, tonight I discovered that there wasn't enough leftover birthday cake for two kid pieces, let alone enough for all FIVE kids. So, being the good, caring mother that I am, I ate it. Anything to spare my precious babies anguish. ;)

Although we had the party yesterday, the "baby" turns 3 tomorrow! I'll have to stop calling her the baby sometime...soon, I imagine. :sad:

Andie, you are such a great mom. I'm so proud of you for sacrificing like that.

I hope she had a wonderful birthday!

Our babies share a birthday! Well my former baby I guess. ;) My littlest will be 4 tomorrow. *sniff, sniff* She and her siblings requested chocolate cheesecake for her birthday, and I just didn't have it in me to make one, so storebought it is!

Happy birthday to E!

Jami

That's really...erm...so BIG of you. :lol:

Just kidding -- truly -- you are not allowed to be offended, got it?!

Speaking of big, though, I can't believe the little charming doll in that photo is going to be three! Time sure flies.

Our babies share a birthday! Well my former baby I guess. ;) My littlest will be 4 tomorrow. *sniff, sniff* She and her siblings requested chocolate cheesecake for her birthday, and I just didn't have it in me to make one, so storebought it is!

Happy birthday to E!

Jami

Happy Birthday!

The oven has been dying, and we're moving in three weeks, and dh is gone all week (is that enough excuses?! lol) so I bought a cake. I did add some sprinkles and a Hello Kitty figure, though! *sigh* It wasn't The Very Hungry Caterpillar, but she liked it well enough. And Leo wants a "Batman on a Pirate Ship Scene" cake for October, so I should save my energy, anyway.

I hope your dd enjoys her day!

It was the only logical choice!!

But what I want to know is how you keep your dining table so beautiful? I am scared to let any of the kids near ours unless it has a tablecloth on it!!

Ooh! I must have gotten a good spot in the picture! :lol:

We eat every meal at it, and the kids do school there. It's just sturdy, I guess. The big kids are very good about not writing without something under their paper, and with the exception of the spot where the birthday girl took a toy hammer to it a few months ago, it's held up very well to nearly constant use.