Menu

About to watch Survivor...

My husband and I watched Survivor together from Season 2 (date night!)

But last season, Nadonka (or whatever her name was) got on my last nerve & then some. So we stopped watching.

Didn't watch this season either... but I do read the Entertainment Weekly blogs about it :D

My husband and I watched Survivor together from Season 2 (date night!)

But last season, Nadonka (or whatever her name was) got on my last nerve & then some. So we stopped watching.

Didn't watch this season either... but I do read the Entertainment Weekly blogs about it :D

Oh my, yes, Naonka was something else! She was a phys. ed. teacher on top of it all. What kind of a person, much less a teacher who's a role model, steals someone's socks and gets in their face when asked about it, steals food, venomously insults someone with a missing leg, shoves people to get a clue and worst of all, takes the reward from someone who deserved it when she was getting ready to leave the game. It was hard to watch her.

For me there are two sides to Russell being gone. On one hand, I am thrilled beyond belief that he was outplayed at his own game and especially that he cried like the bully that he is when he got beat. On the other hand, I can't look forward to him getting outplayed again and watching his face when it happens. :lol:

Yes!!! That was THE best Survivor moment everywhere!! And the fact that they threw the challenge, got everyone to work together, no one switched to Russell's side....it was a miracle that everything went off without a hitch but I'm so glad that it did!

And then to see Matt beat Russell on Redemption Island....that was great too!!

Rob doesn't watch out he will be next.

I'm of two minds when it comes to that tribe too. On one hand, I love to see such cocky players get a taste of their own medicine. On the other hand, Philip is driving me crazy. At times I feel bad for him because he is so socially awkward. I don't know what Survivor was thinking by adding him to the game. They aren't even sure he is an ex-Federal agent since they are putting a question mark next to his designation. However, I am repulsed every time I see him running around in his pink underwear. What man going on Survivor would wear that beneath his clothes and then willing walk around in nothing but them. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. :tongue_smilie:

I'm of two minds when it comes to that tribe too. On one hand, I love to see such cocky players get a taste of their own medicine. On the other hand, Philip is driving me crazy. At times I feel bad for him because he is so socially awkward. I don't know what Survivor was thinking by adding him to the game. They aren't even sure he is an ex-Federal agent since they are putting a question mark next to his designation. However, I am repulsed every time I see him running around in his pink underwear. What man going on Survivor would wear that beneath his clothes and then willing walk around in nothing but them. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. :tongue_smilie:

I've been lurking around waiting for the right moment to make my first post and this is it. Haha! Phillip is GROSS! I'm so disappointed that they got rid of Kristina first. I'm not sure how much more of the underwear and white loafers I can take. *twitch twitch* :ack2:

Does anybody have a favorite for this season yet? Nobody has really reached out and grabbed me but it would be kinda cool to see Matt pull it out. The previews don't look good for him next week but Survivor previews have a habit of being misleading.

:iagree: just because it would be great to see the redemption island twist make a big difference in the game