Menu

So, popping in to say that DD is having a.....

BOY!!!

She is now 16 weeks and 3 days, and we found out this evening that she is having a little man! She is here visiting from Hawaii, and my nephew was able to do an ultrasound this evening to see what it was. We had her hubby on the phone and he was VERY happy!

I haven't been on much because we have had a TON going on, but I am SO excited and had to share so that all who prayed for dd would know what was happening!!

• 2 weeks later...

I just have to say that it was so refreshing for her to be home.

I know some of you followed my sagas with her a couple of years back. She "ran away" a couple of times to friends' houses, stayed out past curfew a LOT, and gave me my fair share of stress. I just can't believe the reward I am getting now.

She and her husband are doing very well. She is living thousands of miles from home, but has grown into quite the responsible wife and young lady. She is taking such good care of herself with her pregnancy that I am stunned (VERY pleased, but just shocked).

Her past trips home have always included getting together with friends, going out, and running the roads. This time, she was wonderful! We were together almost constantly. The one night she was gonna stay at her best friend's house, she called for oldest dd and I to come get her. She didn't feel comfortable there - they were smoking cigarettes around her (outside), and making her feel uneasy.

She drank raw juices and smoothies every day, ate lots of fruits and veggies, and was just really careful about everything. We made a birth plan, bought baby things, and just had a great time.

It's amazing what God can do in a person's life!!

I just have to say that it was so refreshing for her to be home.

I know some of you followed my sagas with her a couple of years back. She "ran away" a couple of times to friends' houses, stayed out past curfew a LOT, and gave me my fair share of stress. I just can't believe the reward I am getting now.

She and her husband are doing very well. She is living thousands of miles from home, but has grown into quite the responsible wife and young lady. She is taking such good care of herself with her pregnancy that I am stunned (VERY pleased, but just shocked).

Her past trips home have always included getting together with friends, going out, and running the roads. This time, she was wonderful! We were together almost constantly. The one night she was gonna stay at her best friend's house, she called for oldest dd and I to come get her. She didn't feel comfortable there - they were smoking cigarettes around her (outside), and making her feel uneasy.

She drank raw juices and smoothies every day, ate lots of fruits and veggies, and was just really careful about everything. We made a birth plan, bought baby things, and just had a great time.

It's amazing what God can do in a person's life!!

That's fabulous!!!