Menu

I've not been able to log in for days; just kept gettting a a "busy server" message. I felt kinda bad because I left a few conversations hanging (my house-building question, for example). All is well again ~ at least for now. This board does seem to have more glitches than another I frequent that uses the same format (v-bulletin?). Any-hoo. Now that I can post, I can't think of anything particularly interesting to contribute.:tongue_smilie: Guess I just wanted to say hi.:)

I've not been able to log in for days; just kept gettting a a "busy server" message. I felt kinda bad because I left a few conversations hanging (my house-building question, for example). All is well again ~ at least for now. This board does seem to have more glitches than another I frequent that uses the same format (v-bulletin?). Any-hoo. Now that I can post, I can't think of anything particularly interesting to contribute.:tongue_smilie: Guess I just wanted to say hi.:)

Not to be confused with "virtuous", mind you! ;)

Glad you're back!

Good morning! I only have a minute but I want to tell you about my marathon. I finished but I finished veeeeeeeeeeeery sloooooooooowly. It took me over 5 hours! I never was able to get my long runs over 18 miles before the race and I thought I would be able to do it anyway. Wrong. At mile 20 I had to stop and walk a little and never really got it back together after that. I ran/scooted/walked/cried the rest of the way. My husband did great, on the other hand and finished in 3 hours and 58 minutes. I am very proud of him. We are taking a few days for recovery and are planning to start training for a marathon in September as soon as we can. We enjoyed it even though it was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I will train soooooooo much better next time, I have a little something to prove.

I hope you are doing well!