Menu

Cheapest place to order flowers for delivery?

I've used proflowers.com for several years. I google for a coupon code. I can often find a 10-15% off the order and get into the proflowers website via the discount link. I choose inexpensive flowers (look at their Specials tab), and I can usually apply another coupon code for a vase upgrade or free vase (or look for their offers that include a free vase).

I usually spend a little bit of time looking at various deals to see which one costs me less, bottom line (I think there's an additional delivery charge of $10). I've sent these to my mom and mil several times over the years, and they've been happy with what was received.

Find a florist close to your Mom's and call them direct. Wire services like FTD add a lot to the cost of the product to cover their advertising, etc. plus a cut for the sending florist. Some florists also offer a deal for Valentine's Day if you have the flowers delivered a day or two before. Roses are way overpriced at Valentines Day (When I used to work in the business they used to triple in price) so go with a nice arrangement of spring flowers. Your Mom is lucky to have a wonderful daughter like you.