Menu

$10 for $20 Groupon at Barnes and Noble

I was able to sign up for two coupons last night. This is a great deal! My oldest dd should be getting a Nook in the mail from my mother today, so I'm hoping to get her some books!!!! :-) I just tried to log in and print my coupon though, and it says Login isn't available due to high volume. Grrrrrrr. I hope it comes back up soon!

Make sure you look at the fine print.. check this out...

Except as prohibited by applicable law, on April 10, 2011, any funds remaining on the BN Groupon shall be reduced by $10.00. For example, if you use your BN Groupon to make a $6.00 purchase sometime in March (meaning your BN Groupon would have a remaining balance of $14.00) but do not use it again thereafter, on April 10, your BN Groupon will be reduced to $4.00 (because $14.00 minus $10.00 is $4.00).

I am a pessimist about B&N though. I hate B&N. Never shopped there never will. I did however work for them, which is why I will never shop with them :D

How exactly does it work? You are buying a $10.00 off coupon is that it? Does it expire?

You pay $10 and you get a certificate good for $20 - so yes, you are buying a $10 off coupon. You have to use it all at once. You can't spend $6 and have $14 leftover as someone posted previously - you have to spend $20 at one visit. It expires on 4/10. However, it still retains the $10 you paid. In other words, if you forget to use it by 4/10 it will only be worth $10 instead of $20.

You pay $10 and you get a certificate good for $20 - so yes, you are buying a $10 off coupon. You have to use it all at once. You can't spend $6 and have $14 leftover as someone posted previously - you have to spend $20 at one visit. It expires on 4/10. However, it still retains the $10 you paid. In other words, if you forget to use it by 4/10 it will only be worth $10 instead of $20.

Okay I understand. Thank you so much for taking the time to explain it. :)