Menu

A chance to 'fess up - who else washes the bedsheets. . .

I don't put them back on the bed and I don't fold them. :blush: I was always having trouble finding sheets and pillowcases that matched so I started putting all the sheets and the one pillowcase into the other pillowcase. I can always find sets now and NO FOLDING.

Kelly

I'm sure if I told my mom and my sister that you do that, they'd never get over it! They IRON their sheets. Oh, wait...do you iron them when you get them out of the pillowcase to put them on the bed? :001_huh:

Originally Posted by kwiech viewpost.gif

I don't put them back on the bed and I don't fold them. :blush: I was always having trouble finding sheets and pillowcases that matched so I started putting all the sheets and the one pillowcase into the other pillowcase. I can always find sets now and NO FOLDING.

Kelly

I'm sure if I told my mom and my sister that you do that, they'd never get over it! They IRON their sheets. Oh, wait...do you iron them when you get them out of the pillowcase to put them on the bed? :001_huh:

Iron my sheets? Oh my goodness, no!

Why is this confession-worthy? :lol:

Sheet guilt!!!

And who sees how you fold the sheets once they are in the linen closet or where ever they are kept? Is there some kind of inspection system? :D

Here is a confession:

Who washes the sheets, forgets about them and then justs spreads out the flat sheet for a night b/c you don't feel like making the bed at 11:00 PM?

Here is a confession:

Who washes the sheets, forgets about them and then justs spreads out the flat sheet for a night b/c you don't feel like making the bed at 11:00 PM?

Been there, done that.....desperate times call for desperate measures...

As far as the dryer to bed sans folding thing....totally me, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.