Menu

Can someone help with this doll problem.

lynn

I have this doll for my dd for Christmas http://www.amazon.com/Madame-Alexander-Favorite-Friends-Collection/dp/B003N8GELA/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1293145109&sr=8-4 I chose it because dd wanted a blonde doll and she has cute pink boots like this doll. I also purchased pajamas that come with cute bunny slippers for this doll. Please tell me, is there an easy way to boots off this doll? I have tried and it feels like i will either break the boots or the dolls foot. I want to put on the pajamas with the slippers and have the doll sitting on the doll bed ready for dd Christmas morning. Any ideas or suggestions before I cut the darn boots off. TIA

I have this doll for my dd for Christmas http://www.amazon.com/Madame-Alexander-Favorite-Friends-Collection/dp/B003N8GELA/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1293145109&sr=8-4 I chose it because dd wanted a blonde doll and she has cute pink boots like this doll. I also purchased pajamas that come with cute bunny slippers for this doll. Please tell me, is there an easy way to boots off this doll? I have tried and it feels like i will either break the boots or the dolls foot. I want to put on the pajamas with the slippers and have the doll sitting on the doll bed ready for dd Christmas morning. Any ideas or suggestions before I cut the darn boots off. TIA

Lynn,

That would make me mental. It looks like if you do get them off, they might not go back on.

I hope someone has an answer for you.

Maybe you can return the pajamas? :confused: