Menu

Here is a new - hopefully - better avatar...

...depicting our dog. This is the same dog whose pic was in my previous avatar with the orange hat and shades.

Many of you saw something else...a headless creature floating in space...something resembling the creature in "Scream"...or something else entirely. :lol:

...depicting our dog. This is the same dog whose pic was in my previous avatar with the orange hat and shades.

Many of you saw something else...a headless creature floating in space...something resembling the creature in "Scream"...or something else entirely. :lol:

Thanks! I really thought: guy's head, weird pumpkin hat, sunglasses, beard, in her hands. What's up with that?

Home safe and sound, eh?

Thanks! I really thought: guy's head, weird pumpkin hat, sunglasses, beard, in her hands. What's up with that?

Home safe and sound, eh?

Dh was nice enough to arrange for the towing, then come to my office in the evening and pick me up.

My right shoulder is kinked from sleeping on chairs. This may yet cost me a chiropractor's visit on top of the $500.00 repair for the car. :tongue_smilie: Merry Christmas, everyone!

Dh was nice enough to arrange for the towing, then come to my office in the evening and pick me up.

My right shoulder is kinked from sleeping on chairs. This may yet cost me a chiropractor's visit on top of the $500.00 repair for the car. :tongue_smilie: Merry Christmas, everyone!

Ugh. That stinks. Was it the alternator, as you suspected?