Menu

Anyone else allergic to balsam pine scent?

I love it but it about kills me whether it's from a real tree or a nice candle. Stupid me went out and bought.....you got it balsam scented candles. I don't have to light them and I'm a mess. No wonder I was always sick at christmas it was the stupid christmas tree.:001_huh::001_huh:

:grouphug:

I'm not allergic, but some brands of scent give me hideous headaches. Not too long after we moved into this house I started with a headache. I thought it was something in the house itself and that we would have to move. Nope, I finally figured out it was the new air freshener dh picked up.

I'm not allergic, but some brands of scent give me hideous headaches. Not too long after we moved into this house I started with a headache. I thought it was something in the house itself and that we would have to move. Nope, I finally figured out it was the new air freshener dh picked up.

This is me. Vanilla. Do you know how many people have vanilla candles in their homes. How many stores have vanilla scents/candles. Seems like 99% of public restrooms have vanilla. It's awful, awful, awful!

In my new house, they had an air freshener on the furnace filter. I felt so much better when I found this while changing out the filter and disposed of it.

Me, too. Pretty much all scented candles, incense and sprays affect me negatively. There are stores I literally cannot enter because of it.