Menu

Anyone else snowed in?

We have been all day. It supposed to go on until tomorrow. We have had a severe blizzard warning that basically said "Conditions unfit for humans". So we have staying inside all day, baked pies, played games, and listened to Christmas music.

Basically it was a good day except when I needed the internet for a saved recipe. LOL this is the first time we have had internet all day long.

Just a fine dusting here. The roads were icy and very slick today. I had my traction tires put on last week and I was very happy to have them today.

We vacation at a house in the mountains. I sooooo wish we were snowed in there right now. We wanted to go up this past weekend but ds had a friend staying the night and we would have to take both cars to fit everyone. We didn't have traction tires on the second car yet, so we couldn't go on the weekend. The cruddy thing about not homeschooling is I actually have to send my kids to school on the school districts weekday schedule......booo hisssss. :tongue_smilie:

Your blizzard just moved down to us. It's still snowing here, but not very hard any more. Tomorrow will be really yucky though and it's going to be bitterly cold. I'm glad I don't have to travel anywhere.

My dad is in the Ogden area and he keeps calling me to lament the cold! ;) He claims he is headed to Arizona this year.

School was cancelled here again today. Our high is going to be 11. Right now it is 9. Dh woke this morning to a freezing house at 57 degrees. That was with a fire going all night long!! I have a feeling it is going to be a long and very cold winter this year!!

Pass the long johns please!