Menu

Stores open at 3A Black Friday.

lynn

It's a tradition! This year I am taking dd14, ds12 and ds10 out at 10 for ToysR Us so dd can get her iPod Touch and then across the street to "camp out" at Target until doors open at 4am. Never camped out before but might as well...ds wants the PSP that's on sale. We have a limited budget. Every little bit helps. Call me crazy :D

I have never gone shopping on Black Friday and probably never will. Like Denise, I would rather pay more than fight the crowds. I do about 90% of my shopping online anyway. And it's about 90% done. :D

:iagree:

Me too. I try to have most of my shopping done before Thanksgiving.

Anyone going? I don't see anything I want to buy but I like the atmosphere of it all. Starbucks in hand, nothing particular to buy. Big breakfast out then home to bed by 8A

No. Never been. Never will. I would rather extract a splinter from my fingertip with tweezer or remove ingrown toenail than have to shop on a busy day. Regardless of time, I detest shopping except for buying books from Amazon.

Well, we just got home from Toys R Us. I thought we (dd16 and myself) would get there a little late to give everybody time to get in and we would get the 3 things we saw that were pretty good deals for the little guys. Wow were we shocked----we came in the back way and there were cars parked EVERYWHERE---someone was pulling out of El Chico so we thought wow they're already done and got the place--then some people who were getting into the car next to ours said "You haven't seen the line have you?" They said the store filled up in the first few min and now the line was way way down the street and they are only letting people in as others leave according to the fire marshall. Someone said it could take 3 hours to get in.

We came home.

We will try Target at 4 though:001_smile: