Menu

s/o Would you try to choose baby gender...

Hi! Wishing you luck.:)

An awesome website I go to with tons of great info and advice on the forums is http://in-gender.com/

There is SO much to "gender swaying" as they call it. Nothing is 100% unless you go high-tech, as in using a lab to actually pick out the gender of baby for you.

However, you can get well over 50/50 odds with using some of these techniques the ladies on this website have tried and perfected over the years.

Diet plays a big factor.

I was going to try for a girl, however there is just so much involved that I think I'll just take what I get. lol ;)

Well, we are going to try! Thanks for all the great advice. I am 39 and we are not ready to call it quits. I bought an ovulation kit today and read up some on the Shuttles method. Will take the 1st test in the morning. Please pray for quick success! We are hoping to have a "special" gift for everyone for Christmas!

The Shuttles method worked for us. Good luck!

Lesley

Hi! Wishing you luck.:)

An awesome website I go to with tons of great info and advice on the forums is http://in-gender.com/

There is SO much to "gender swaying" as they call it.

I was going to try for a girl, however there is just so much involved that I think I'll just take what I get. lol ;)

OMG! I just visited that site! I don't want a boy THAT BAD! I am going to try a few things I have learned, but not going to join a forum, do diets, supplements and all that. If God wants us to have another girl anyway, then dh will be surrounded by estrogen, lol! We would *like* a boy, but if we get a girl, then we get a girl! :D

Yep. DD was a Shettles attempt. All the boys were what Shettles would predict as well, though we weren't trying.

Now pregnant with our 5th and hoping/praying for more pink, but blue would be a blessing, too. This time our cut-off didn't end up being quite as long (only 2 days), but we also added calcium/magnesium supplements and cranberry tablets to lower my pH. We should find out in 3 weeks if that did the trick. ;)