Menu

Put down the battle axe

:lol:

Ha! Ha! Ha! I love it! :D

Here's a blog post that includes a few funny things I never thought I'd say... They're not as funny as "Put down the battle ax." That beats all. ;)

http://www.veronicaboulden.com/2009/01/i-have-often-laughed-with-other-moms.html

And here's another post about the things I didn't understand till I had more than one kid....:001_smile:

http://www.veronicaboulden.com/2010/02/i-used-to-wonder-why-is-it-too-hard-to.html

and finish your school work is something I never thought I'd say :lol: And yes, it was a nerf battle axe :D

I said the exact same thing this morning! We went to a Renaissance Festival yesterday, so this morning they were jousting, sword fighting, and singing (kid friendly:D) rude songs

ETA: I've been surprised at how durable the Nerf battle axes and swords have been. We have several of each and they get played with a lot.

Edited by Oak Knoll Mom

We have a few of the swords too and I am suprised how long they have lasted! The teens use them move than the littles :D

So has the battle ax held up well? One of my boys really wants one (ds10 just bought the sword), but I wasn't sure how well the "blade" would hold up.

I said the exact same thing this morning! We went to a Renaissance Festival yesterday, so this morning they were jousting, sword fighting, and singing (kid friendly:D) rude songs

ETA: I've been surprised at how durable the Nerf battle axes and swords have been. We have several of each and they get played with a lot.

We were at the Renaissance Fair today too, and my ds wanted to buy a wooden sword (because his friends were buying them) but I reminded him that he has that great Nerf sword. So he bought an ax. I had no idea Nerf had a battle ax! I'm going to remember that for Christmas!

So has the battle ax held up well? One of my boys really wants one (ds10 just bought the sword), but I wasn't sure how well the "blade" would hold up.

Yes it has. I am very happy with how long it has lasted and it is used daily. I was a little hesitant at the price but it was worth it.