Menu

Guest Hollow ancient history

thowell

She took it down because she helped Winterpromise create theirs...based on hers. So I think part of the deal with WP was that her's not be available for free.

That was actually for The Children Around the World with WP. Her site says that the ancient history schedule is temporarily unavailable.

Hi....I took it down to make some changes. I'm on the email list for Mystery of History. Recently someone posted about some great notebooking pages. I've seen those pages and like them and linked to them in my schedule. Maggie Hogan from Bright Ideas Press asked everyone NOT to link to them because she alleged (in her email to the group list) that some of those pages are in copyright violation. (I'm not quoting exactly - but you can read the email in the history of the MysteryofHistory2 group at yahoo groups).

I'm not making any judgement about the pages, but I do not want to attract negative attention to myself from the official MOH people, so I'm removing those links. I personally do not believe it's a copyright violation for me to LINK to the pages...or that I did anything wrong, etc.

I'm just being super careful, if that makes sense.

If you'd like me to email you the schedule, just PM me your email and I'll send it along.

The schedule will be back up soon. I just haven't had time to take out those links and make a few other minor adjustments.

Edited by jenn&charles