Menu

That's it! I'm starting the official

DH and I are getting a new mattress, because we're boring like that. :wink:

DS5 and DS3 will get books and craft supplies. Beyond that, I don't know... I have no idea what to get DD, who will be 9 months. Everyone is going to be asking me for ideas for all three, and I never know what to tell them!

I do always buy PJs for them to open Christmas Eve and wear.

Oh, I forgot! The kids are getting a painting each too. I bought a fabulous (ok it's only a print on canvas, not a painting, but who cares?) of pelicans sitting on poles. I just love it! We are going to make his room sea themed when we get our own place in a few years time. He loves the sea :) I'm going back to the market this weekend, I think, to find something for Zia. I have my eye on one artist, but she didn't have anything suitable in my price range last time. But there's a few more markets before Christmas, so I should find something :)

Rosie

Oldest ds15 wants $ to go toward a Macbook, not sure about ds13, ds11 wants an ipod, weather clock, and lego set (desperately wants an ipod touch, but we're getting the old-fashioned kind that just plays music for now), ds9 changes his mind about what he wants every.single.day. Ds4 probably wants anything that smacks of monsters, dinosaurs, Darth Vader, or weapons. Not sure how he'll feel about the 23 book set of Beatrix Potter he'll be getting along with all his "bad guy" toys.:tongue_smilie: