Menu

Good Morning. It's September 1st...

Time for the annual two weeks of doubts. You know, where you get into the curriculum just enough to say, "What was I thinking? Will this work? Will something work better? Do I have time for this?"

Resist.

Would it be wrong to cancel my internet subscription just so I don't have to ever second guess myself again?

Every September. :tongue_smilie:

LOL. Resist. Stand against the forces of doubt. Have a lovely September and remember, you bought what you bought for a reason.

HAHAHAHAHA! That hasn't hit this year, but I remember it well from this year and chalked it up to a first year hs'er thing. 99% of the stuff we're using this year is the same publishers as last year so I'm in love with it so I'm hoping not to hit that spot this year, but now I'll be on guard for it. Thanks! :)

I feel extremely lucky! I found a curriculum I absolutely love- their whole philosophy, the mechanics of actually doing it, everything! And I have never yet (seriously!) been tempted to switch to something else or had any doubts about it. I'm honestly grateful for that, I'm sure it saves me a whole lot of stress. :D

Thank you for this. We're on week 4 here, and I've been doubting things for a week already - guess I'm halfway there!

Glad to know it's normal, anyway.

Melissa

LOL, this is our official tenth year of homeschooling. The one thing I know for certain?

Doubt happens.

:D