Menu

My thrift store score yesterday

We live in a rental house and the under the cabinet microwave stopped working. It was probably 15 years old, atleast, but I still felt we should replace it. I wanted to do this without spending a fortune though. I found one for $30! It looks almost new and works perfectly!

I know this isn't homeschool related but I wanted to share my blessing!

Edited by Quiver0f10

Don't you just love :001_wub: thrift/consignment stores?

We went to a wedding at a chi-chi Napa winery back in June. I was feeling a bit sorry for myself having to wear something out of my closet when I spotted an ultra-cute new-looking party dress in the window of Goodwill. It fit and was only $8.99! Woo-hoo! :party:

Don't you just love :001_wub: thrift/consignment stores?

We went to a wedding at a chi-chi Napa winery back in June. I was feeling a bit sorry for myself having to wear something out of my closet when I spotted an ultra-cute new-looking party dress in the window of Goodwill. It fit and was only $8.99! Woo-hoo! :party:

That's great! I love finding a bargain.

We live in a rental house and the under the cabinet microwave stopped working. It was probably 15 years old, atleast, but I still felt we should replace it. I wanted to do this without spending a fortune though. I found one for $30! It looks almost new and works perfectly!

I know this isn't homeschool related but I wanted to share my blessing!

Not homeschool related? My homeschool depends on one. :D Great find!