Menu

for those who like the envelope budgeting system.....

I looked high and low for a wallet/purse that I could use the envelope system with. I had been using little ziplock plastic envelopes with labels on them- very messy.

I tried to buy off DR's website but they wont sell internationally.

So I was getting very frustrated...because I kind of knew what I wanted...and I could see people making their own that looked cool but I wasnt that patient...and then, viola, I found this.

savvy-cents.com

She shipped to me in Australia and used Paypal. It was here in just over a week.

I am thrilled with it. It is exactly what I wanted. Now instead of fumbling with finding the right envelope in my handbag, and having the small change fall out of them...I just open my purse.

Just thought I would share. (my dh doesn't understand, but I thought someone here might :) )

The envelope budgeting system rocks, too. It has revolutionalised my finances.

Ohhh, pretty! Now, can I find room in the budget to buy it :D?

Actually, I'm just tracking expenses right now, which has been HORRIBLY eye opening :eek:. Our next step will be to start an envelope budget.

I simply cannot get my brain around how much $$$ we fritter away :glare:.

Guest ME-Mommy
I really really like those wallets!

I wish they had a regular black rather than patent black--I don't do shiny. :001_huh:

:iagree: -- I emailed the company and the lady replied that they are working on expanding their inventory. :)