Menu

Who was saying something about dogs in their room?

So where's the horse? Don't tell me you keep the poor horsies outside??

Outside? Outside horses? :glare: Jeeez. Now I'll have to find the link about how horses should be kept indoors & litter box trained & walked three times a day & since they live in packs they need to sleep in your bedroom.

But not in your bed because The Godfather permanently ruined that ....

Outside? Outside horses? :glare: Jeeez. Now I'll have to find the link about how horses should be kept indoors & litter box trained & walked three times a day & since they live in packs they need to sleep in your bedroom.

Wait, wait, I have indoor horse proof, let me look....

:lol: You've got me beat!

I have a lovely purple bedspread that I REALLY want to use. My 13yo kitty with three legs is getting older and can't jump up anymore. He claws his way up my bed, so my bedspread is put away for now. Knowing him (has way more than your average nine lives type of luck) it will be another 10 years before I get to use a real bedspread again.

I thought everyone knew you were supposed to keep horses on the front porch! :glare:

:D

OMG! The cuteness!!!!

Doesn't everyone want a pony now?!

So did Baby integrate back into outside? Or is she stuck in your living room?

Baby is actually a horse, not a pony. Half Quarter horse and half Arabian. She now lives with a lady I know who is about 20 miles down the road, and is going to be started next spring, with a trainer who specializes in Arabians.

Her two half sisters, born the same year are in Joplin, Mo, in training for dressage. The other two who were born that year are still with me.

LOL Oh my goodness. :D :D Yep, we were talking about dogs in the bedroom. I have to admit that mine are supposed to be on the floor only, they always mind until my back is turned....

And there is nothing like in the middle of the night.. wading through a sea of dogs to find the bathroom light....

:lol:

looks like I'm in good company! My big problem is the the Belgian loves to "rearrange" the blankets, so I make the bed and ten minutes later the blankets are all over the place. Oh and the poodle likes to sleep under the covers! We don't have quiet so many cats. 1 permanent cat and usually a few foster kittens from the shelter. And sadly no horses in our city house.:glare:

Lindsey

DD 9

DS 6

DD 3

(And dear cat 14, dear dog 10, dear puppy 7 months)

looks like I'm in good company! My big problem is the the Belgian loves to "rearrange" the blankets, so I make the bed and ten minutes later the blankets are all over the place. Oh and the poodle likes to sleep under the covers! We don't have quiet so many cats. 1 permanent cat and usually a few foster kittens from the shelter. And sadly no horses in our city house.:glare:

Lindsey

DD 9

DS 6

DD 3

(And dear cat 14, dear dog 10, dear puppy 7 months)

I hope we're talking Belgian canines, not Belgian equines........right?