Menu

I Just Finished my Weekly Schedule Template

sarawatsonim

That looks great, and is almost just like what I started working on today(except my subjects are in different order)! I was using the Easy Classical Schedules as a model. I was debating between Excel and Word, and yours convinced me to go with Excel. Nice work!!

That looks great, and is almost just like what I started working on today(except my subjects are in different order)! I was using the Easy Classical Schedules as a model. I was debating between Excel and Word, and yours convinced me to go with Excel. Nice work!!

I actually made it in Word using tables. I may try to get the same thing into Excel because I find Excel more user friendly. I just happened to be tinkering with Word at the time, so that is where it ended up finished.

I actually just posted a question about this.

I love the layouts of both that I saw here, but I am wondering if there is a way in Excel to automatically generate the daily schedule by creating a formula where you could enter:

Days you homeschool (Mon - Fri)

Subjects (Math Mammoth, SOTW, etc.)

Days you homeschool for each subject.

Total weeks you school (36 weeks)

Total number of pages to complete for Math, SOTW, etc. (Say there are 215 pages in Math Mammoth, then it would divide it up by the total number of weeks you have (36) and then the total number of days you do that subject (in this case all 5) - and then automatically generate on each day what pages need to be accomplished.

I would be alright to go back in and add certain notes, etc. in for different weeks. Although it would be nice to be able to say in Ch 2 of SOTW we are adding "Hierglyphics book, etc." and have it also show up.

Am I dreaming? Can this be done?