Menu

Phonics (O-G) and other free curriculum materials I found

sbgrace

I wanted to share some of the free and low cost resources I’ve found in case anyone else is in a tight financial situation. While they are free I believe you can use them to put together a quality program which would rival anything you could purchase. I'm so eager to share!

I’ve got a complete and free multi-sensory Orton-Gillingham based phonics and spelling curriculum and tons of free resources related to that approach to phonics (such as printable games, phonogram cards, pronunciation videos, activity ideas, readers, etc.).

I’ve got other curriculum areas linked as well. Some, such as MEP math, are well known and others are, I think, more obscure or at least I had never heard of them until I found them. I’ve got math, science, history, foreign language (Spanish/French), bible, audio book links my kids love, and more. I’ve also got some low cost things I’ve found that added much to our curriculum for this coming year.

Anyway, I set up a blog last night because when I put all this information together it wasn’t going to fit well as a post and I really want to share these materials.

http://learningsharingcaring.blogspot.com/

Edited by sbgrace

I wanted to share some of the free and low cost resources I’ve found in case anyone else is in a tight financial situation.

I’ve got a complete and free Orton-Gillingham based phonics and spelling curriculum, free resources related to that approach to phonics (such as printable games, phonogram cards, pronunciation videos, activity ideas, readers, etc.).

I’ve got other curriculum areas linked as well. Some, such as MEP math, are well known and others are I think more obscure or at least I had never heard of them until I found them. I’ve got math, science, history, foreign language (Spanish/French), bible, audio book links my kids love, and more. I’ve also got some low cost things I’ve found that added much to our curriculum for this coming year.

Anyway, I set up a blog last night because when I put all this information together it wasn’t going to fit well as a post and I really want to share these materials.

http://learningsharingcaring.blogspot.com/

Beautiful you. I am blessed at your efforts to serve your family by using free materials and LOVE the OG site :) So glad you shared. I'll be watching your blog:)