Menu

I am so excited!

Nakia

I created a weekly planning sheet all on my own. I really want something that had space for subjects that the girls do together and then space for their individual studies. I don't know if I can attach it here, but I'm going to try. It is really simple, but it took me a while to get it together, and I am proud of it. :D

Darn! It's too big to attach with all the pretty colors, but I can attach a black and white version. It is so much better color-coordinated.

planner no color.pdf

planner no color.pdf

Looks great! Are you printing a bunch and handwriting in what you'll do? Or typing it in and printing them off each week?

I liked the font too! Thanks for the font link...here is one we've gotten lots of fun ones from! UrbanFonts

I think I will print them off and fill it in in pencil. I am doing Sonlight, so a lot is already scheduled for me, but for things like math and grammar, sometimes we do two lessons a day or skip a day or something, so I don't want to get ahead too much.

Thanks for the other font site! I love funky fonts!

I have messed around with things like this and always want it to be useful and look pretty! Your font is great. Please email it to me j e n n i f e r @ h i c k o r y c r e e k . c o m . Sorry for not making it a link...so much spam.

I have Homeschool Tracker but hate it. I am a computer geek, but when it comes to planning, I want paper. I don't have a Mac. Is there any way I can edit? I have four of my own and would love to use this.

Jennifer

I have messed around with things like this and always want it to be useful and look pretty! Your font is great. Please email it to me j e n n i f e r @ h i c k o r y c r e e k . c o m . Sorry for not making it a link...so much spam.

I have Homeschool Tracker but hate it. I am a computer geek, but when it comes to planning, I want paper. I don't have a Mac. Is there any way I can edit? I have four of my own and would love to use this.

Jennifer

Emailed you!

Okay, I am a huge huge nerd, but I just changed it up for someone here, and it was pretty fun. If anyone wants to email me, I can plug in your children's names, change up the subjects to suit you, and add some color coding, etc. Just let me know.

I created a weekly planning sheet all on my own. I really want something that had space for subjects that the girls do together and then space for their individual studies. I don't know if I can attach it here, but I'm going to try. It is really simple, but it took me a while to get it together, and I am proud of it. :D

Darn! It's too big to attach with all the pretty colors, but I can attach a black and white version. It is so much better color-coordinated.

[ATTACH]2816[/ATTACH]

Great job! Doesn't it feel good to start taking control and making exactly what you need? It's not as hard as it seems to step out of the boat :)

I am so happy with this. To have all the kids on two pages, color coded and organized is wonderful. Even though I have programs to organize and plan, I like to use paper and pencil. I am such a computer nerd that there was a time when I was looking for my laptop battery wondering, oh no what am I going to do now. If paper, pencil, and books were invented AFTER computers and websites they would be considered improvements in many ways.

Thanks Nakia. It was great to have someone take care of me for a change! I will enjoy these and use them all year.:D Blessings!!

Okay, I am a huge huge nerd, but I just changed it up for someone here, and it was pretty fun. If anyone wants to email me, I can plug in your children's names, change up the subjects to suit you, and add some color coding, etc. Just let me know.

I am so happy with this. To have all the kids on two pages, color coded and organized is wonderful. Even though I have programs to organize and plan, I like to use paper and pencil. I am such a computer nerd that there was a time when I was looking for my laptop battery wondering, oh no what am I going to do now. If paper, pencil, and books were invented AFTER computers and websites they would be considered improvements in many ways.

Thanks Nakia. It was great to have someone take care of me for a change! I will enjoy these and use them all year.:D Blessings!!

Hey! Something's now wrong with my email so I can't email you back, but I wanted to say you are very welcome. It was my pleasure to do it for you. If you want anything else tweaked, let me know. I have it saved on my computer. :grouphug: