Menu

Do you own: Shark Deluxe Steam Pocket Mop, S3501

They didn't have that one when I ordered a steam mop and the previous sharks didn't have the same features/reviews. They were not as hot as other mops and couldn't do carpets. I don't know if this new one gets hotter but I see it can do carpet sanitizing too. That was good for me because I wanted to kill dust mites and I've got a kid who pukes a lot. :tongue_smilie:

But anyway, I got this one instead http://www.amazon.com/Euroflex-Monster-EZ1-Cleaner-Double/dp/B000VZHIW2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1278564796&sr=1-1 and it has been one of the best things I ever bought. It's saved me money and amazing amounts of time. I love how easy it is to clean floors and clean them well without chemicals. It's been wonderful. I imagine the one you've selected will be just as convenient.

Edited by sbgrace

I have it! What I like about it, is the not having to put a dirty mop in the sink, and ring it into the sink full of dirty water. I like not getting my hands all dirty. And, I like that it actually cleans! I do want the house to smell clean after I mop, so I put some pine sol in a squirt bottle (diluted with water) and squirt it on the white pad before I mop. They don't want you to fill it with anything but water. Doing this makes my house smell clean when I've mopped.