Menu

Science and Math schedules online (pdf)

When looking at this site's English schedules (http://corefoundations.wordpress.com/scheds-math-science/), I saw that it also has Science (Apologia, Prentice Hall) and Math (Saxon, Teaching Textbooks) schedules too. These are much more detailed than others I have seen. They even include the experiment supplies you need AND the vocabulary, which is all important in Biology!

Just wanted to share this. :)

• 1 month later...
When looking at this site's English schedules (http://corefoundations.wordpress.com/scheds-math-science/), I saw that it also has Science (Apologia, Prentice Hall) and Math (Saxon, Teaching Textbooks) schedules too. These are much more detailed than others I have seen. They even include the experiment supplies you need AND the vocabulary, which is all important in Biology!

Just wanted to share this. :)

You are AWESOME! You- and Christine- the author of the schedules- just saved me some green!

Thanks for sharing!!!

i think these are great! I'm having trouble typing in my schedule. How do you add different subjects to the blank schedule to have the subjects listed as she does on the sample schedule?

Hi Susan, Are you talking about the sample of the weekly schedule- where she has herself and kids' activities for the day?

sorry, no. I'm speaking of the student schedules. Not sure how to insert other subjects.

I usually make my own charts and stuff (I'm a list maker). I opened a schedule I had saved from her site to check it out for ya. I went to a row and RIGHT-clicked. You'll see a menu pop up and give you several options. Click on "row" then go over, and down to "insert", (click it). Then it will ask you if you want to insert it before or after the row in which you clicked on. Make your choice. You'll also see it lets you choose how many rows to add. when you're done, click OK- and you've got another subject row.

You can also merge and split cells too. You kinda just gotta play with it. If you need more help- just PM me. I'll be happy to help ya.

I usually make my own charts and stuff (I'm a list maker). I opened a schedule I had saved from her site to check it out for ya. I went to a row and RIGHT-clicked. You'll see a menu pop up and give you several options. Click on "row" then go over, and down to "insert", (click it). Then it will ask you if you want to insert it before or after the row in which you clicked on. Make your choice. You'll also see it lets you choose how many rows to add. when you're done, click OK- and you've got another subject row.

You can also merge and split cells too. You kinda just gotta play with it. If you need more help- just PM me. I'll be happy to help ya.

Thanks!!! I tried everything but right- click!

i think these are great! I'm having trouble typing in my schedule. How do you add different subjects to the blank schedule to have the subjects listed as she does on the sample schedule?

sorry, no. I'm speaking of the student schedules. Not sure how to insert other subjects.

If you are wanting to add a whole 'nuther subject . . .

Huh, I can't believe I didn't put that on my blog!

Okay, I have a "master sched" which has a multitude of subjects on it. The schedule is blank. I find it easiest to figure out what I want to schedule, and when, for the year in week one then copy and paste to subsequent weeks. (Hoping that makes sense.)

Anyway, that is now up on my blog.

Oh, and there is one thing, my Word program is highly moody. Sometimes it will allow a simple right click and paste, but sometimes it requires me to have 3 spaces between subjects if I want to insert something; otherwise, it will completely mess up the formatting. (Thank goodness for that little undo button!)

Hope that helps.