Menu

Free Samples from Walmart

You may all already know about this, but just in case....

Go to http://www.walmart.com, click on "in stores now" over on the left (under "See All Departments"), and you'll see this rectangular box that has "New In Stores," "Free Samples," "Rollbacks," and "In Store Events."

Click on Free Samples.

Currently they are giving free samples of Starbucks Coffee and two different heartburn medications. Just click on the link, fill out the short form, and it'll come in the mail.

You have to keep checking back as those things will change- I've gotten all different samples from them in the past... mostly things like hair care products, feminine hygiene products, and things like that, but they vary.

By the way I've always put my real email address and I've always clicked the box that said I WOULD be willing to review/rate the product or whatever it asks- and I've never received junk mail OR a request to rate/review the product. I've just always received the product itself and that was that. Just an FYI!

I think it's funny that they are offering Starbuck's coffee and heartburn medicines at the same time. :cheers2: :ack2:

haha yeah that is kind of funny!

Parrothead,

I'm not sure how often they change... I don't remember to look as often as I should! I know they used to in past years have more free samples up at a time, five or six or seven or so, now it seems like there's only three, and I'm not sure how often they change it. But maybe try checking once a week and see what happens!