Menu

twenty pounds gone.... thirty more to go

oh, sorry, I should have specified that I cannot take any credit.... I had a baby a week ago and am nursing like mad! :D

on monday, I will take it more seriously and cut out the chocolates and ice cream I have come to feel entitled to in the last nine months. things should move along more quickly then.

i should add that having been on bedrest for three months and still unable to walk, i gained a lot more weight with this baby and it will take longer than usual to get it off, but i am really looking forward to it!!!!

oh, sorry, I should have specified that I cannot take any credit.... I had a baby a week ago and am nursing like mad! :D

on monday, I will take it more seriously and cut out the chocolates and ice cream I have come to feel entitled to in the last nine months. things should move along more quickly then.

i should add that having been on bedrest for three months and still unable to walk, i gained a lot more weight with this baby and it will take longer than usual to get it off, but i am really looking forward to it!!!!

Twenty pounds in one week? Unless you had a twelve pound baby that is crazy good!!

ETA: I don't think I can follow the same diet plan. I guess I'll stick to watching what I eat and exercising, although a cute little newborn would be much more fun.