Menu

It's snowing at my house right now!

We probably already have 1", and it's coming down hard and fast. I'd like to point out that today is May 24. I am so. sick. of. being. cold.

My tomatoes and peppers that I planted on Friday are not going to be happy.

I am not going to be happy (but I'll get over it)

Wow reading your post reminds me of when I used to live in Michigan (relocated from Virginia). It snowed so much there my first year I started crying I had never seen so much snow.

It seemed like Michigan only got about 2 months of warm weather before it was snowing again. I eventually moved back to VA 2 years later. I miss some things about Michigan but "not the snow". I feel you pain.

Hopefully it will get warm there soon.

Wow reading your post reminds me of when I used to live in Michigan (relocated from Virginia). It snowed so much there my first year I started crying I had never seen so much snow.

It seemed like Michigan only got about 2 months of warm weather before it was snowing again. I eventually moved back to VA 2 years later. I miss some things about Michigan but "not the snow". I feel you pain.

Hopefully it will get warm there soon.

This made me smile. I am from Maine, live in Michigan for several years, so I know snow. ;) Now I live in NC and I feel just the opposite of you. I cry because we don't get snow and it is always hot, or at least warm!:glare:

Sigh. I know what you mean, it has been snowing off and on all week. It melts pretty fast but sometimes it can really come down. At the beginning of May we got ten inches! It is making it hard to garden -- right now everything is lined up indoors along every available window.

This made me smile. I am from Maine, live in Michigan for several years, so I know snow. ;) Now I live in NC and I feel just the opposite of you. I cry because we don't get snow and it is always hot, or at least warm!:glare:

lol

I never thought about it in reverse. You know these days I can't stand the heat either. I think if it stays spring all year round I would be happy. Actually here in VA we got the worst snow that I can remember this past year. It meant overtime for hubby so I did all the shoveling around our house. Twins loved it but I say it was no fun. If I had my way it would be "no snow" for me.:001_huh: