Menu

Anybody want to join me?

My DH gave me a gift cert. for a pedicure. I don't want to go by myself. Anybody want to go with me? I'll spring for a treat afterword.

:seeya:Pick me, Pick me.

I have a standing appointment every two weeks for a pedicure (and manicure). I'll cancel and be on my way.:auto:

Get your chai! Please get me an Iced Venti White Chocolate Mocha. ;)

Guest Cindie2dds

:toetap05: I'm waiting.... Throwing an invitation out there like that when there is a flight attendant online is dangerous. I might actually show up, depending on the treat, of course. :D

My DH gave me a gift cert. for a pedicure. I don't want to go by myself. Anybody want to go with me? I'll spring for a treat afterward.

My DH gave me a gift cert. for a pedicure. I don't want to go by myself. Anybody want to go with me? I'll spring for a treat afterward.

Ooh, fun! I'll go! Several years ago a friend's dh gave her a gift cert for a pedi and massage. She traded the massage for another pedi and asked me to join her. We were both very pregnant and it was such a treat. We went for lunch afterward, too. Oh, and another friend babysat my other dc. It was such a fun day.

Cinder

:toetap05: I'm waiting.... Throwing an invitation out there like that when there is a flight attendant online is dangerous. I might actually show up, depending on the treat, of course. :D

Central IL - two airports are an hour away.

I'll take you to the local coffee shop. They have the best coffee (or so I have been told) and the baked goods are out-of-this-world yummy. The carrot cake is like 6 inches tall.

Guest Cindie2dds
Ooh, fun! I'll go! Several years ago a friend's dh gave her a gift cert for a pedi and massage. She traded the massage for another pedi and asked me to join her. We were both very pregnant and it was such a treat. We went for lunch afterward, too. Oh, and another friend babysat my other dc. It was such a fun day.

Cinder

What sweet friends, and such a perfect time for pampering!

Guest Cindie2dds
Central IL - two airports are an hour away.

I'll take you to the local coffee shop. They have the best coffee (or so I have been told) and the baked goods are out-of-this-world yummy. The carrot cake is like 6 inches tall.

I'm actually going to St. Louis tonight, closer than Texas. That sounds like so much fun. I haven't had a pedicure in forever, and to have adult time without working would be wonderful. What a dear, sweet husband to get you something like that!