Menu

I have to share this pic of my dee-aitch

Now YOU are just being flat out mean. You said you were tired of people picking on others, WTH was that link for? I don't get it.

Oh go crawl in a flat bed somewhere and howl at the moon or something. You just need to learn to lighten up.

hahahahahahhhhhhah

So, it's okay for YOU to pick on someone/make fun of someone- I shalt not call you on it. But it's NOT okay for someone to post a pic of my uncle? I am so confused. Is it just that you love me? You love ME so much that you were hurting for me and my uncle? That is SO sweet. I can't wait to be "neighbors" with you.

Well, in that case:

Chuck Norris only skydived once because the world only needs one Grand Canyon.

Chuck Norris doesn't dive into the ocean, the ocean dives into Chuck Norris.

Macgyver can build an airplane out of gum and paper clips, but Chuck Norris can kill him and take it.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.

Since 1940, the year Chuck Norris was born, roundhouse kick related deaths have increased 13,000 percent.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Chuck Norris does not use spell check. If he happens to misspell a word, Oxford will simply change the actual spelling of it.

If you want a list of Chuck Norris' enemies, just check the extinct species list.

Chuck Norris eats transformer toys in vehicle mode and poos them out transformed into a robot.

Chuck Norris invented water.

Chuck Norris has never blinked in his entire life. Never.

Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick is so powerful, it can be seen from outer space by the naked eye.

When Chuck Norris was denied a Bacon McMuffin at McDonalds because it was 10:35, he roundhouse kicked the store so hard it became a KFC.

Scientists used to believe that diamond was the world's hardest substance. But then they met Chuck Norris, who gave them a roundhouse kick to the face so hard, and with so much heat and pressure, that the scientists turned into artificial Chuck Norris.

Although it is not common knowledge, there are actually three sides to the Force: the light side, the dark side, and Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

There is no chin behind Chuck Norris' beard. There is only another fist.

There are no disabled people. Only people who have met Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris pees in a can and sells it as redbull.

It never rains when Chuck Noris is around, if it tried he would just roundhouse kick every single raindrop

The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep Chuck Norris out. It failed misserably.

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Chuck Norris could use to kill you, including the room itself.

So, it's okay for YOU to pick on someone/make fun of someone- I shalt not call you on it. But it's NOT okay for someone to post a pic of my uncle? I am so confused. Is it just that you love me? You love ME so much that you were hurting for me and my uncle? That is SO sweet. I can't wait to be "neighbors" with you.

Dude, ewww I don't love anyone that doesn't have fangs and long hair. And I'm sorry, hot as he is--Cap'n Jack does not qualify(plus he doesn't bathe)...

And yes--it's about time you learned that only *I* am allowed to do things on here no one else is. Sheesh, took you long enough. A little slooooooooooooow today?

And as long as you keep this Uncle away from me, I've no problem being "neighbors"....

Fine then, don't love me. You big ole nasty, you. All hail GG, ruler of all message boards! :rolleyes: I guess my IQ probably dropped a few points after reading your posts and engaging in conversation with you. :tongue_smilie:

Yes, yes it did. And you'd do well to remember that. I AM the Ruler of all Message Boards and you will bow down to me. I am nasty, aren't I?

:)

Rick Astley is like 50 now, so don't let that video fool you.

And I'd watch your hide, Pirate... I've got more power than you think. ;) I've promoted you once, I can demote you in an instant.

And that two hit wonder rap star is a Preacher Man now, so Respect His Authoriti!! Do not diss on the Prayin' Hammer Preacher Man!!

OH!! I found a picture of J's Uncle: Uncle Billy Bob Ted Jimmy Joe

Ain't he a looker? :lol::tongue_smilie::D:tongue_smilie:

I beg thee pardon fair lady- please don't beat me! I am but thee humble servant, though pirate I may be- just point on the compass which direction I shall sail.

On your grubby knees and beg for it, wench. You are not getting away with this that easily. I think a few more photos of your Uncle ought to set you straight:

He's got "issues" for sure...

:)

I thought she was his cousin :confused:

And anyways she's remarried to that has-been-and-never-really-was-two-hit-wonder 80's rap singer.

No, we split up this afternoon. :(

So Jim Bob and I got back together... :001_wub: I've got someone I want you to meet, bean:

gay_spiderman.gif

Listen up you hussy! Keep your paws OFF my Uncle Jim. He done told me all 'bout how you's made him git that job up to tha chicken farm- n he stunk to high heaven last time i's home. You just let him alone!

I am shocked that you would speak to your Auntie Cousin that way!!

Debra, I don't date arachnids - I do have standards you know...