Menu

Only 25 more post to go . . .

Why flourless choc. cake?

Does that taste good?

I don't know how they make it. Only had it in restaurants but, it is pure heaven. More like fudge, but I don't think fudge is the right analogy. I don't know what to compare it to. We should ask Julie in CA. I think she is the WTM Desert Fairy. :D

Oh, dh and I finally got to use our Claim Jumper gift card. They have this ice cream pie thing that is sick! It was so yummy. Cookie crust, coffee ice-cream, hot fudge, and whipped cream. Yummy!

Who are Earle, Lucy, Bo Bo, Lil Sunny Hope and the 3 unnamed members of your family? If you don't mind me asking.

Those are the children of mine that didn't make it past the 2nd trimester. We normally give all our kids 'womb' names, but three of our losses were so fast we didn't have enough time to come up with one.

Not personally. You are going to help.

Or you can tell me your tired and I'll stop bugging you.

In the meantime...

Have you ever driven a convertible? I have always wanted one and am thinking about buying one this summer. I have my eye on an older VW bug convertible.

I don't think I have. Trying to remember. Now as for the VW bug, how old? Way back to the 70's or a newer/older one. I like the real old ones and I think they are easier to maintain.

I don't think I have. Trying to remember. Now as for the VW bug, how old? Way back to the 70's or a newer/older one. I like the real old ones and I think they are easier to maintain.

1960's - the good bugs. I don't like the new ones. DH and I owned VW bugs before we had kids. We thought they weren't very safe for transporting babies so we sold them. Now we wish we had kept them. The prices on them have skyrocketed.

If you could go anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would you go?

1960's - the good bugs. I don't like the new ones. DH and I owned VW bugs before we had kids. We thought they weren't very safe for transporting babies so we sold them. Now we wish we had kept them. The prices on them have skyrocketed.

If you could go anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would you go?

I guess I would have to say NY. We miss our friends and family there. If I could visit them on the way to somewhere then I would say Germany. Das ist sehr schon. [i think I said that right]

You know.. when Andrew was talking about NY and showed that Reuben, I wanted to grab it through the screen! I miss Pizza, real deli subs, the nasty smell when you're walking past those vent things.. smell of nuts that they sold from the carts, and other yummy foods!

:)

Oh yeah.

Are you from NY? Did you grow up there? Why did you leave?

I'm sorry I left you hanging. I had to put my kids to bed. I am from the west coast, but I moved to LI when I was 19 and lived there for 20 years. We left when dh lost his job and moved closer to family. We figured it would be better to be broke near family than not. :tongue_smilie:

I'm sorry I left you hanging. I had to put my kids to bed. I am from the west coast, but I moved to LI when I was 19 and lived there for 20 years. We left when dh lost his job and moved closer to family. We figured it would be better to be broke near family than not. :tongue_smilie:

what region of the US is "very muddy?" That would be my neck of the woods, NH, especially in the spring.

I lived on the west coast until 21, then moved east. I don't miss CA At All, but I do miss the bug free environment... bug free for the most part. I'm in the midst of black fly season in NH.

Do you like eggs?

Picking up where Dragon Academy left off I see. :lol:

And eggs as in to eat? Yeah, I like them. :D

Hello - Big Penguin. Nice of you to make an appearance.

Newlife had better show up because I got out of bed to see how many more posts she needed.

Then I had to go back and look at the science site that someone on the High School board posted. Now I need lots and lots of money to spend on science equipment. All because Newlife wants to be an Empress.

Hello - Big Penguin. Nice of you to make an appearance.

Newlife had better show up because I got out of bed to see how many more posts she needed.

Then I had to go back and look at the science site that someone on the High School board posted. Now I need lots and lots of money to spend on science equipment. All because Newlife wants to be an Empress.

:smilielol5:

Sorry I caused you all this angst. :tongue_smilie:

Edited by newlifemom
all my laughing led to a typo

So I have been going about this all wrong? I should get over to the curric board and learn all about MCT. :D

Hi! I have been on line browsing for things for the 'will probably be finished in two more months' kitchen.

YES - MCT is a POST-BUILDER! And, I just need ONE more after this and I will be at 3000!

I had to do the duh thing too

*sigh*

are you gonna talk me to empress bee?????

Lara

I'm sorry, I thought you were joking about the green light. :D I'll help, but it might take a while.

There once was a thread . . . well, it is probably best not to go there. I only watched that one. :D

:leaving:

So, um, if you don't use MCT, what do you use for Language Arts? btw, that should put me there!:D

I use OPGTR for the littles with AAS and FLL. My older, I use a grammar program from Classical Coversations and IEW, plus a lot of reading for history and science.