Menu

Is there a Math Facts CD with catchy songs?

There are many different ones available for download from Amazon.com (or CD purchase). I went there and just started listening to them until I found one that might match my daughter's musical tastes best. I ended up with one called Mondo Math but the one I have only does addition. There are others though.

We just got Math Facts to Classical Music from Veritas Press (they don't publish it, I just ordered it from them because they have free shipping in April). The same publisher does one to different music too. I think you can hear them on Sing 'n Learn. My dd is at the moment listening to addition (she LOVES classical music, so this is a hit for us).

Oooooooh! Thank you! I'm going to look for that right now. My boys love classical music, too, and I think that might be just what they need. Of course, they might surprise me and prefer the rock ones, but we'll see what works. They watched a little video intro to Rock n Learn phonics and loved it. My husband and I weren't too impressed, but we're still considering it because it looks like a solid method of teaching, and our boys like it. But, I'm going to encourage the classical CD for math.

Thanks!

Jenny